Building a Solid Foundation
At RGPC, our children help lead worship every Sunday. Whether it’s Sunday school, Vacation Bible School or through our music programs, we provide numerous activities to help kids learn and grow in their relationship with God. For more information, contact Lisa Adams, director of children’s and family ministries, at email@example.com or 734-422-0494, ext. 114.
Nursery care is available every Sunday during our 10:30 am service. We care for infants through age 3.
Sunday School: Sunday school is available every Sunday at 10:30 am during our Sunday service. Children are grouped by age (3 and up) and engage in age-appropriate activities centered around building their faith. Click here to go to the Children’s Sunday School page.
Decibells: Our 5th-12th grade ringers meet on Sunday at 9:45 am in Club 56. Contact Katy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Continuing the Journey
From Youth Group and Sunday School to our Confirmation and Music Program, teens have many ways to continue their journey in faith with their peers.
Youth Group: High School and Middle School students. Meets on Sundays from Noon – 2:00 pm.
Confirmation: Takes place in 7th and 8th grade (every two years)
Sunday School: High School and Middle School students. Meets on Sundays at 10:30 am in the Youth Hall.
Music Programs: Our 5th-12th grade Decibells meet on Sunday from 9:00-9:45 am in the Youth Hall. Contact Katy Davis at email@example.com for more information.
Serving in Fellowship
At RGPC, there are many activities for adults to meet in fellowship, build their faith, and serve.
Young Adults: 18-35 year olds who meet for fellowship and service. A mission trip for college-age students every June.
Bible Study: Meets in the fall, winter and spring
- 7:00 pm session on Mondays in the library
- 7:00 pm session on Mondays in the Youth Hall
- 10:00 am session on Fridays in the library
All-Year Bible Study: 9:00 am every Sunday
Pub Theology: Meet up and discuss today’s topics with your friends. Every 3rd Tuesday from 7:00-8:30 pm. (Meets September through May)
Men’s Club: All men are invited! Meets 4th Wednesday at 6:00 pm at a local restaurant. Hosts “Y’all Come” Dinner in February. Annual Golf Outing in August.
Presbyterian Women: We offer many groups and circles for women to get involved in!
- Elizabeth Circle (social and service projects): 2nd Wednesday at 7:00 pm in the library
- Michael Handiworkers (hand crafts and service projects): 2nd Thursday at 12:30 pm in the Youth Hall
- Priscilla Circle (bible study): 4th Wednesday at 1:00 pm at a member’s home
- Tabitha Circle (blanket and service projects): 3rd Friday at 7:00 pm a member’s home
- Thee Sowing Circle (quilts and sewing service projects): 3rd Saturday at 10:00 am in the Fellowship Hall