“ECCLESIASTES” GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP
A Time for Everything
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.
“Ecclesiastes” Grief Support Group
▪ Grief is the human spiritual response to any real or perceived loss. Bereavement is grief associated with the death of a loved one.
▪ Grief is experienced for a variety of reasons. The death of a loved one, the birth of a baby, purchasing a new home, starting a new job or leaving a job can all be sources of grief or joy depending on the circumstances and the experience of the persons involved.
▪ If you feel sad, lonely or have lost interest in activities that had brought you joy, please consider looking into what this group offers. Your presence may help another or you might find what has been missing in your life.
Meetings Dates & Times:
▪ November 1, 2021, 6:30 – 8 p.m. (MONDAY)
▪ November 7, 2021, 12-1:30 p.m. (SUNDAY)
▪ November 21, 2021, NO MEETING
▪ November 29, 2021, 6:30 – 8 p.m. (MONDAY)
Additional dates TBD