Sunday, December 13th is the date our Session and its committees will be ready to welcome you to 10:30 a.m. in-person worship! This being said, RGPC will continue to follow the State of Michigan recommendations applicable to churches for indoor gatherings as they relate to Covid-19. Safety is still our #1 priority.
RGPC’s safety protocol must be followed to enter the church for the safety of all:
- You are required to sign up the week before coming to Sunday worship. Below is the link for the SignUp Genius or you may call the office to sign-up leaving your name and number of people in your household who will be attending with you.
- Before entering the building, everyone must fill out the Covid form. It must be filled out on the day you are going to church, not in advance. The link to the form is below as well as in every Friday email blast, on our website (top right – COVID-19 Form) and on our app (click “more” in the bottom right, then click COVID-19).
- You are required to wear a mask at all times. Masks are available at church if you need one.
- You are required to maintain 6 foot social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing units are present all over the church for your convenience.
- Please note: Sunday school for children will not be offered at this time. Children are welcome to attend the worship service with their families. A Worship Bag will be available for children. The bags will be given to each child (one bag per child). Please bring bags back each week you attend our service. New activities will be offered weekly. Our nursery will be available for families to use during worship. Parents can view the service from the nursery if needed. Parents will stay with their child, nursery staff will not be available.
SignUp Genius link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050e4eabaa22abf85-december
Covid Form link: https://form.jotform.com/201964186134052